Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Ayyubids Finished











Finished up the Ayyubids..  a quick lacquer spray tomorrow and that's it. I should really be getting more decorative and painting on patterns and dots, and stuff...  but I have bene doing a couple of hours at least a night and I am over it..  besides which, these will form part of a whole DBMM army, and I have another 21 Cavalry elements and about 30 Light Horse elements to paint, so I want them all to be sort of consistent. Basing is the excellent Baccus Basing Kit - with some GW dry/dead grass. All up, I am pretty happy with them.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice mate, they look the business.

    Wahad taouk samouli!!!! = battle cry of the hungry Ayyubid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...and a great paintjob
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work indeed, congratulation
    luca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice figures , loads of character, really brought to life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful army! Do you remember the maker?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi yes, they were from Mirliton. Lovely figures.

    ReplyDelete