Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

SAGA and 54mm Aussies

So I was down the club very briefly last night, unfortunately, I was feeling way too sick to play, but Jason handed me a bag of 15 Airfix WWII Aussies.  Cheers Jason. I remember these well. Nice figures and it will be the first time I have painted figs this size in 30+ years.

Andrew also handed over the Achamaenid Persians he had for me, a mix of Black Hat and Chariot figures. They will go very nicely with my existing Chariot DBA Army. I just need to remember how I did the basing.....


Speaking to Andrew, he was playing some Polemos Napoleonics, using 6mm figures. I really need to finish mine.  And I got talking about SAGA from Gripping Beast. Now as it happens, somewhere, I have a box of Gripping Beast plastic Hirdmen.

Don't you love it when a plan comes together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment