Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Liebster Questions -


Do you want to live forever
Yes - stupid question...

Fame or fortune?
Fame - fortune is fleeting but quite frankly, neither.

What miniature are you most proud of having painted
My Jagdpanther I have been painting for months - you will get to see it eventually...

How do you deal with hobby burnout?
I just paint a different period. At the moment, 1/72 (20mm) WW2 kits are such a relief from 100's of ancients and medieval.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Because it never stays still..

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Traveller

If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, which one would it be?

No idea. I paint armies - not one mini. I wouldn't mind some EWM stowage..

What is your favourite take out?
Don't do take out - if I did..  probably Vindaloo, or any form of curried meat with Nan, Pappadum and rice,

No comments:

Post a Comment