Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Belated Santa arrives

So.. back to work after the Christmas break, and firstly, I check the letterbox, and there is 'Slingshot' from the Society of Ancients.. great. The mail-room delivers, and my desk starts filling up...


The desk...  getting full...  Slingshot, obvious, and what's that other stuff?


Here's a wonderful Christmas Bonus. The Eureka Miniatures newsletter had a quiz question.. about David Bowie, and four films he had played a military man in..   and I won!   The prize, a sample figure of each code in their new 28mm Army of Saladin range. Lovely stuff. If you look closely, you can see they even provide a nice piece of brass wire to support the parasol to shade the great man!



Next up..  Early War Miniatures specials on a range of artillery for 20mm, so I picked up a two-pack of their 75mm German PaK 40, and I took the chance to add in a whole bunch of packs of their stowage items. These will be added to the various vehicles I have acquired for Chain of Command...


Finally - Hobby Search Japan..  and three excellent Hasegawa plastic kits. I peeked inside and these are really nice moulds, with crew figures, and lovely flash-free light grey plastic.

All in all..   happiness..  and as they were ordered in December.. the Lead Pledge is intact!

No comments:

Post a Comment