Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Signs of Life

It may look very quiet over here, as real life seems to be making lots of demands. But behind the scenes, some painting is happening. There's a whole bnch of armour just waiting to burst out.. even as I eye up the Rubicon site and wish PSC had been able to fulfill my order for a M5 Stuart when their site still said they had some left. Oh well.

I did actually finish some sample figures for the Early War Germans though..  so here they are.






Those close-ups are really unforgiving aren't they?

6 comments:

  1. Unforgiving? I wish my work looked that good!

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jack. The work on Lead Adventure Forum does inspire and depress me in about equal measure. Only 50 or so of these bad boys to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, comparing ourselves to online masterpieces can be humbling (mine more than yours!), but for me, "...50 or so..." more is always the truly depressing part ;)

      V/R,
      Jack

      Delete
  3. 50 is no problem, they are coming along nicely, I just need to stop adding to the unpainted pile. :) Another 24 Soviets, plus an early war LeIG18 and crew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look the business mate, especially at scale size. I am fortunate that currently I am still working in 1/3000 and 1/300 scale, and 6mm size so apart from the odd crisis of colour, the scale/size hides the imperfections nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose in the pics they are about x 6 magnification. I will just consider myself lucky I can still hold a brush occasionally steady.

    ReplyDelete