Pages

Friday 24 November 2023

It's been a while

It's been nearly a year since I last posted... Where has the time gone? 

It's been hectic. Major family strife. Both the Boss and I made redundant in the same month. Major home renovations, new job, broken bones, travel - etc..  ok, excuses over. I have been printing and buying and painting... 

Trying to cover a whole year in one post is just insane, so I will try to break this up a bit. 

1745 and War of Austrian Succession

The Flags of War Charity Hessian

Flags of War Garde Francaise - bought these at Targe in mid November.

Good enough for Government Work

Lovely Ratnik Civilians

American War of Independence

Perries Join the Ranks

Warbases?

French Deployment Point

Another French Deployment Point

Books

I seem to have bought a ton of books this year, some second hand, others... this is only a fraction of what I bought, but I now have to stick to the Kindle as I think it would strain things if I brought another book into the house...









  
I think that's quite enough for one update....  back with more soon. Stay safe, get some games in.


4 comments:

  1. You have certainly kept yourself busy…
    A fine selection of books indeed… Buying and reading books is one of my favourite parts of the wargames hobby.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. Though these days, I seem to have less concentration for reading. I still enjoy it but I have a massive backlog, so time for a pause.

      Delete
  2. Good choice with the Anatomy of Glory, always a mood changer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. And with the Piano wargames Danube miniatures STL, I have to resist the temptation to let it all get out of hand...

      Delete