Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

On the Painting table

There are a few other bits and pieces I have been doing, and I thought I would share. Unfortunately, I have run out of spray varnish, so even those that are finished are in hiatus until the supply chains are restored..  (the local hobby shop is closed till tomorrow... and I am unfortunately back at work, so won't get there any time soon).

AWI coach (Warbases), Hessian General and Howitzer (Perry)

Howitzer again, plus some partially completed AWI civilians and Jump Off Points (ok, deployment markers)

Walls (Red Vectors), and painted and inked CoC dashboards (Warbases)

The dashboards from Warbases are terrific, they provide a single neat way of recording Chain of Command points and dice, plus starting and current Force Morale.

No comments:

Post a Comment