As promised, I followed up on my WW2 US forces with a roughly Normandy themed German force. Again, all 3d printed. I wasn't so keen on the infantry, but they will do.
Similarly to the US, I wish I had added crew figures to the open topped vehicles. This time I added some foliage to add a bit more interest as well. Just some small clump foliage added with PVA, then lightly drybrushed yellow ochre.
The painting was very simple - the airbrush got a workout, added tracks etc. washed everything in Agrax Earthshade, lightly drybrushed Vallejo Buff. My only annoyance is that the I94 decals from Pendraken are quite badly out of register on all 6 sheets I used.
The stl files were all from Thingiverse again, scaled down to 66.7% from the 1:100 files from M. Bergman.
I also printed myself off some 1/150 1940 French and some 1941 Russians. Next up will be some 40/41 Germans who can face off either (yes I know, but a PzIVD is a PzIVD, especially in 1/150).
Hopefully I will get to Claymore in Edinburgh this weekend, and collect some more bases. I might do some Early War BEF as well... we shall see.