I have identified the ones I definitely will be hanging on to, but the rest I am happy to put online and see what offers I get. I have not set a definitive price, though where it can be calculated, I have tried to work out a rough 'raw lead' price as an indicator.
I have included 4 pages on the blog where I have put up details and pics in 4 main categories:
A few things have now sold - noted below:
6mm WW2, mainly GHQ, with several armies still in original packaging as well as fully painted ones:
6mm Cold War & Modern, again mainly GHQ, with several armies started as well as fully painted ones:
6mm Sci-Fi a mix of Brigade Models, Dark Realm, GZG and others, all fully painted:
15mm Ancients & Medieval, all originally purchased for DBMM, many with a sample painted, but some still in original packaging:
In addition to these, there are a range of other items that I will consider selling - including:
- Baccus 6mm Sasanian Army Pack (undercoated black and based on 60 x 30)
- 15mm 1917 French - fully painted and based for Hordes in the Trenches SOLD
- 15mm 1917 British Commonwealth Desert forces, all unpainted including yeomanry, armoured cars and aircraft.
- 15mm US, Mujahadin & African forces, mainly unpainted and with many vehicles etc. SOLD
- '28mm' GW Bretonnian and Empire - mainly plastics.
- 28mm 'Geezers' figures, plus several suitable diecast vehicles.
- 28mm Foundry 'Gang' - Future Street Violence.
- 1/2400 GHQ WW1 micronauts, approx 20+ ships most still in packaging, others undercoated.
- Painted 'Full Thrust' UNSC, Japanese and SAC fleets, with many unpainted additional ships.
- 1/3000 1980s British & Russian naval forces, Russians completed, British need basing. SOLD
As always.. hundreds of odds and ends. Add a comment if you have any questions or would be interested in more information. I am based in Australia, so postage elsewhere is likely to be exorbitant, or I can arrange pickup in Canberra.