Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Belated Hungarians

Just watching the DBMM Yahoo Group, and I see there is some discussion about Hungarian heraldry. I thought I would point people at the ones I did for the Hungarian Ally in my Wallachian army, and realised I hadn't posted any pics of these finished figures. Picture quality not the best, and I see that two lances need a touch up after a tool-box accident turned them into spaghetti.

Stephen Bathory

Matthias Corvinus

Matthias again - showing rear caparison

Banderium

Hungarian wedge

2 comments:

  1. I am going to steal your coat of arms ideas for my own Hungarians when I get around to doing the pavises that will be protecting my warwagon horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free... most of them were adapted from Armies and Enemies of the Middle Ages. Book 2 has some pretty good shield details.

    ReplyDelete