Pages

Sunday 22 September 2024

Next Project

The 40mm Napoleonic Peninsula Project is almost done. Just have to finish up the French Dragoons, 



Paint up some spies & civilians... (Mashed up Atlantic Digital)


So I was wondering what to do for my next project... since everything in the shed is all painted and ready to play  hahahahahahahahahahahaha!



Ok, so as I always expected, since I have the very lovely STL files from Piano  for Austrians & Bavarians, I'm going to NOT resist temptation, and will do Austrian next in 40mm. 

So I have - 

And -  

So my plan is to do:


And - 

The printer is whirring away even as I type. I am also going to play some catch-up and finish up the GIs for Chain of Command, and try and tackle some of the 1745 Jacobites & Hanoverians.

In the meantime, I got out this week for a game, US Paratroopers outside Nimjegen holding a vital bridge against German counter-attacks. The rules were a variant on Rapid Fire, which I don't particularly like, but host's house, host's rules.


And one of the local wargamers unfortunately passed away recently, so I inherited some paints, notable among which were these...   most painters/gamers will recognise them. 



3 comments:

  1. Doug, this is no new project but simply an expansion of an existing project. That is how I would classify it. Sounds better that way and you still only need take one pill...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophistry, and you know it Jonathan. 😜
      I can't really claim every 1809 campaign as being the same project... I suppose.

      Never mind. I shall crack on regardless. Printed the Line Infantry already, starting on Landwehr now.

      Delete
  2. I would have taken both pills and asked for a third.

    Willz.

    ReplyDelete