Friday, 4 April 2014

1942 1/72 German Armour in progress

So, I have tried to swap my 1/72 spares from PSC - and got no interest locally. So I decided that as well as having 1944-45 stuff, I should have some 1942 German Invasion of the Soviet Union stuff. Ok, so I just figured that painting stuff grey was easy.

So I threw together a PzIII G and a Stug III G (early) - from the PSC kits.  Then realised how hard it was to make grey look interesting and real.

So far: - black undercoat..    overspray grey - not so heavy it was dense. Then - dry-brush neutral grey, pick out tools, and wash with thinned GW Badab Black.

So here they are works in progress:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment